Excelity | Website design & development, UI/UX design
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product and services areas with improved navigation and filtering
- Implement case studies to improve trust and credibility and create better conversion
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by a custom CMS
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling more aligned with current brand values
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage organic search traffic for lead generation
What Excelity Global required was a total website overhaul. At the same time, they wanted to improve their storytelling, SEO, and conversions.
Through the fresh web design, we made sure a strong user experience was driving creative decisions. We re-did the entire web information architecture from the older website and created significantly clearer paths to content. This included increased lateral navigation and improved header and footer menus and on page interlinking.
The Excelity Global website redevelopment was quite challenging and time-consuming to execute. While we retained the orange and grey’s from their primary colour pallette, we heavily relied on their secondary colour palette through increased emphasis on the teal and orange accents against clean white or grey space.
We also created bespoke custom illustrations and motion graphics for each unique services banner. The new typography also feels less technical, and more modern and approachable.